Saturday, September 19, 2009

wedding shower

My 4 sisters and I threw our baby sister an "around the clock" wedding shower at the end of August.  It was a fun, creativity filled experience.  I was in charge of planning the shower and decided on heart shaped ice cubes with raspberries in them, clocks around the room as decorations, now and laters and egg timers for favors, and around the clock themed food.  I must admit, though I found myself to be excessively creative during this excursion ;) my oldest sister's invitations were in a whole other league.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see your wedding shower. Your ideas are really amazing. Have been to my friend’s wedding shower at one of NYC wedding venues. Was very glad to see outstanding arrangements there and enjoyed everything.

    ReplyDelete